Information We Collect
- 1. Account Information. When you sign up for an account, we require first name, last name, and email. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services.
- 2. Profile Information. To use certain features such as booking a property or leasing a property to us, we may ask you to provide additional information such as address, phone number, company, purpose of your trip, and date of birth. We use this information to comply with legal obligations and provide you with a better user experience.
- 3. Application Information. To book a property, we may ask you to provide additional information as part of the tenant screening process such as rental history, financial history, criminal history, identity verification, or proof of funds. We use this information to determine whether or not to approve or deny your application.
- 4. Review Information. If you book a property or lease a property to us, we may ask you for to complete a survey or review regarding our services. We use this information to improve our service. Reviews may be posted publicly on our website with your consent.
- 5. Analytics Information.We collect information such as device type, operating system, IP address, and which pages you view. Personal information cannot be collected via analytics and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate usage information may be shared with third parties. We use this information to improve our service and analyze the performance of advertising.
Information We Collect From 3rd Parties
- 1. Credit History. If you apply for a property and have US credit history, we may ask you for identifying information to obtain your US credit history from a third party service provider. We use this information to determine whether to approve or deny applications for booking a property.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies when permitted or required by law. The information is not provided to any companies for marketing purposes.
You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
- 1. Managing Your Information. You may access and update some of your information through your Account settings. You are responsible for keeping your personal information up-to-date.
- 2. Correction of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information. You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concering you (and which you cannot update yourself within your account).
- 3. Data Access. Depending your jurisdiction, applicable law may entitle you to request copies of your information held by us.
- 5. Withdrawing Consent. Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information by us you may withdraw your consent at any time by sending a communication to us specifying which consent you are withdrawing.
- 6. Objection to Profiling or Automated Decision Making. Depending on your jurisdiction, applicable law may entitle you to require us not to process your information for profiling where such processing is based on legitimate interest. If you object to such processing we will no longer process your personal information for these purposes unless such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Commitment to Data Security
Your information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.